What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email, phone, etc)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide US Transmissions with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our website or via email
- Use of view our website via your browser’s cookies
US Transmissions may also receive your data indirectly from trade show or event where US Transmissions is a participant or sponsor and your information was collect as an opt-in attendee.
How we use your data
US Transmissions collects your data so we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Understand how visitors interact with our website
US Transmissions will never share your data externally
When US Transmissions processes your order, it may send your data to — and also use the resulting information from — credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases
How we store your data
US Transmissions would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. you have the right at any time to stop US Transmissions from contact your for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, email firstname.lastname@example.org and write Opt Out in the subject line.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or a similar technology.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us